|Availability:||Out of stock|
BATTERY AUTOMATIC CARE SYSTEM
The integrated batteries incorporate a high performance BMS (Battery Management System) offering a very controlled consumption to increase range and lengthening the useful life of the battery. In the case of not being used for long periods, the deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
The battery is now housed in an aluminum shell that aids in heat management while also blending into the frame. The battery can be charged directly from a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself, allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 2 hours, a full charge in 3 hours. The EVO AWD offers a 600WH battery.
REMOVABLE LCD DISPLAY
This Pro models comes with the new, large center mount display.
• Range information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
• Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost) or no assist
• Switch lights on/off.
• Choose kilometers or miles.
• Motor Selection (AWD Model Only)
The frame has been redesigned and the thickness of the tubes reduced resulting in a weight reduction of 600g.
The AWD system has a rear motor of 350W and a front motor of 250W, that can be combined for maximum power or efficiency.
The EVO AWD, with its four riding modes, allows maximum reactivity and assistance whatever the terrain is like.
• AWD: Dual motors with sliding control. The system detects sliding between the motors (>5% difference in the rotation) adapting the power of each motor giving total traction control to the bicycle.
• ECO: Optimized motors (start with the rear motor and rolling with the forward one) obtaining less consumption.
• 100% Rear
• 100% Forward