|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The battery can be charged directly form a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself.
Allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 1.5 hours
It has autonomy up to 65 km*.
With a useful life of 100% up to 500 full charge cycles(<30.000km).
After these cycles there can be a maximum deterioration of 20%
Automatic Care System
The integrated batteries incorporate a BMS (Battery Management System) of high performance offering a very controlled consumption and lengthening the useful life of the battery in the case of not being used for long periods.
The deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows that a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
The EVO Snow has an AWD system with a rear motor of 350W and a forward motor of 250W, both highly efficient and limited to 35km/h.
Its compact gear motors allow optimal integration without visual impact and coupling without sacrificing performance. The Evo Snow bicycle has a standard Q factor and conventional gear-set (double or triple plate).
Fun is guaranteed with the Evo Snow because it allows different types of riding assistance.
• AWD: Dual motors with sliding control. The system detects sliding between the motors (>5% difference in the rotation) adapting the power of each motor giving total traction control to the bicycle.
• ECO: Optimized motors (start with the rear motor and rolling with the forward one) obtaining less consumption.
• 100% Rear
• 100% Forward
Evo Snow Levels of Assistance
- Eco (1:0,7)
- Standard (1:1,5)
- Sport (1:2,5)
- Boost (1:3,75).
The torque sensor integrated into the rear leg offers maximum precision and allows the system to provide jerk-free, powerful, reactive assistance. It includes the "Zero Reset Function" that maintains the self-calibration of the sensor.
The rotation sensor is located in the motor and measures the speed of the unit, providing the system with more information for optimizing the assistance.
REMOVABLE LCD DISPLAY
It incorporates these functions:
• Autonomy information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
• Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost)
• Switch lights on/off.
• Accelerator up to 6km/h.
• Wheel adjustments and those of the system between kilometres y miles.