$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - 1.5-inch outer diameter - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter - Sold individually - Weight: 7.6oz - Replacement sleeves sold separately
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1