Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
Like some of Surly's other chain tensioning devices, Snuggnut keeps your rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under the pedal load of your powerful gams. It's specifically designed for bikes that feature 12mm horizontal, vertical-slotted dropouts and is particularly suited for singlespeed application. Snuggnut is CNC-machined for durability and good looks, and shares many design features found on Tuggnut and Hurdy Gurdy. Note: The Snuggnut is compatible with horizontal thru-axle dropouts only. If using 10/12 Adapter Washers and QR wheels use a Tuggnut instead. Snuggnut is not for use with MDS Chips. Compatible models listed below: - Wednesday - ECR 29+ - ECR 27.5+ - Ogre - Krampus - Karate Monkey SS - Karate Monkey 27.5
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
$7.99 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$4.99 - $8.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
$14.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It comes in a Right and Left version and is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
$8.99 - $20.00
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Accessory Mount comes in handy when you don't have enough room on your handlebars for mounting all your accessories. It fits onto all handlebars, holds tightly and gives you 80mm of width for mounting more of your essential devices where they're easy to see and use (photo).
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$8.99 - $20.00
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$15.99 - $19.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
$2.20 - $2.50
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $19.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $15.00
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $15.00
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Page 1 of 16 Next page