The TerraTrike Comfort Pedal Conversion Kit is a great safety addition for your trike. Providing a comfortable foot support solution, they also allow for hands free entry. Specifically designed for recumbent trikes they are easily adjustable. - One pair is included in the kit. - Pedals not included - mounts to standard TerraTrike pedals. - One size fits most. - Convert standard pedals to pedals with heel support straps - Securely holds heel of foot when going over bumps - Fits TerraTrike and many other standard pedals - Easy sizing with straps
$21.99 - $31.49
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- Alloy frame with Polypropylene body and inlaid TPE rubber tread - Entry-level upgrade for cruiser-style bikes - 7mm boron steel axle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
All alloy track style pedals
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
Page 1 of 2 Next page